Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property upgrade accessibility

Started by Delldax [1978647] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Delldax [1978647]
I would like one of these two options to take effect.

1. The ability to upgrade a property I own without having to move into it.

2. The ability to keep the staff hired in a property that my spouse still lives in while I move out to upgrade a property.

Either way we wouldn't have to keep firing and hiring staff for our spouse while we upgrade the property

What do do you guys think??
if you agree leave a like and a comment if not leave your opinion.

Thank you.