How do I get it to not give me a notification for everything?
Setting
Started by ToonGloveDragon [2334731] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Just turn it off?
Go to settings and disable notifications. (I assume you're talking about torn app)
For individual notifications, click on "cross" next to them.
Go to settings and disable notifications. (I assume you're talking about torn app)
For individual notifications, click on "cross" next to them.