Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mr. Torn

Started by Jim-Gyp [1924816] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 350 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stewie [1494547]
So, I'm not sure if this is an issue, but I DO see their image upside down. However they see it the right way around.

We can see what Joe thinks!
Jim-Gyp [1924816]
I would accept the crown for Mr Torn or maybe some collectors item named in my honor for this screw up on your behalf.

I would also entertain other offers of compensation that you may have in mind.
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff
not really sure what happened there, image from your profile which was your first submission looks upside down.
But your next image looks fine. Not sure that you should receive compensation as you had 6 more days for voting.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]
That was after having someone “fix” it. By that time everyone seen my pic the first time upside down.

I believe that my upside down picture had tainted any submission after it because I became the “Dumb upside down” guy.