Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New: looking for work

Started by Astar0401 [2342223] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Astar0401 [2342223]
I am addicted to this game, I will log on every day. I am looking for work or another way to make money.
Looking to make 10,000 :)
TealJade [1737229]
If you post your stats and wanted salary in this thread someone would be more likely to see it and send you job offers.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0