Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Awards!

Started by Jimmy007 [135825] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 488 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
116
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jimmy007 [135825]
Reached 500 awards today! Been playing Torn since mid-Sept ’05.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I believe I am the second person to reach 500 awards after L4suicide.
The award that got me there was the ‘Don’t Drop It’ honor for 10,000 busts.
Pretty happy to receive two extremely rare honors in one day :)

Big thank you to all Quidnunk players that helped me get the chaining merits and to Tipsy for training me up to get the ‘Tough’ honor!
Tipsy [1160609]
Congrats Jimmy, you made it, I'm so happy for you!!!! You worked really hard for that one, I'm super proud of you and what you've accomplished, you really deserve it :D