Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Consideration to join

Started by Wackywarrior07 [2342699] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Wackywarrior07 [2342699]
Hi I'm wackywarrior wacky for short. Please can I be considered to join your faction? Ill try to keep to yours rules and will try my best but feel free to drop me a message if I'm not meeting your requirements. I've been given your details by another player so I'm hoping you will consider me. Thank you for your time