Am I missing something, or is there no buy/sell data for drugs? I get the market value but nothing else. I tried to pull from Bazaar but It looks like they dont sort by item name. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
Drug Pricing
Started by Russe [2039860] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 70 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
They can't be sold to any city shop, so it's logical that they don't have it.
As for their buy price, it would be hard to add that one as it has different prices depending on the country.
http://www.travelrun.torncentral.com/drugs.php has all drug prices
https://doctorn.rocks/travel-hub/ has it as well, but I'm pretty sure you can't import that one
As for their buy price, it would be hard to add that one as it has different prices depending on the country.
http://www.travelrun.torncentral.com/drugs.php has all drug prices
https://doctorn.rocks/travel-hub/ has it as well, but I'm pretty sure you can't import that one
I wonder how they're pulling that info though. I mean, are they just hard updating it?
They get the overseas data (item stocks & price) from their users.
On Travelrun, Users can copy&paste the data from different countries and DoctorN does that automatically through the browser extension.
On Travelrun, Users can copy&paste the data from different countries and DoctorN does that automatically through the browser extension.
you can use the item ID to pull what items you want to see from a certain bazaar iirc... https://yata.alwaysdata.net/bazaar/ is a good website too and multiple useful tools on it