Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Penelope

Started by TheMlaser [2099807] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
TheMlaser [2099807]
I just curious if this a bug.
I don't remember how i got the weapon Penelope.
Just is not from the Duke missions and it appear to be permanent and is sitting here in my inventory and its untradable.
I just want to know if this is a bug or i obtained this by legitimate means.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
The only way to get it is from Duke mission actually, most likely it was not removed because of period outage that we had several times druring last few months - I removed it from your inventory.