Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing money

Started by Valar_dohaeris [1541087] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 203 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Valar_dohaeris [1541087] ×1 LMAO3 [2307848] ×1

Valar_dohaeris [1541087]
Hi,

I had alot of money on a 2 week investment and it expired on the 18th but I hadn't logged on until today. I have no cashiers checks in the bank and I have not had my money back. Please help.
Stewie [1494547]
22-07-2019 18:25:07Valar_dohaeris withdrew $679,687,309 from an investment account
04-07-2019 13:34:30Valar_dohaeris put $666,294,784 into an investment account which will be worth $679,687,309 (+2.01%) in 14 days
22-07-2019 18:26:57Valar_dohaeris sent $680,000,000 to LMAO
22-07-2019 18:25:07Valar_dohaeris withdrew $679,687,309 from an investment account
Looks like you withdrew it, then sent it all to that account?

Mentions: LMAO3 [2307848] · Valar_dohaeris [1541087]

Valar_dohaeris [1541087]
OMG what the hell. I never did this at all. I use the app on ios how would I know if my account has been hacked as I have never had anything like this happen before stewie can you help please it has taken me forever to build that money up. It has to have been some sort of error!!!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Jailed that user as this looks like 2 times where this has happened, said user is already a confirmed RMT buyer.

I would recommend changing your password and enabling 2FA. Also check out https://haveibeenpwned.com/ please to see if you have had your details compromised on other platforms.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I wouldn't need to use the Church fund as I'd simply strip it away from the other account in this case if I decide that reversing this is the correct course of action.