Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Players from Canada

Started by Fictifs [2327383] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 513 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

nas [573498] ×1

Fictifs [2327383]
Several role plays on various platforms but rare that I find compatriots.
Would be a rare player from this country who likes to play games like this.
I would consider myself a newcomer maybe when I would have progressed further in this game. I would have gained more respect. I could discuss topics related to my home country.
Like snowstorms, our politics, and the vast sparsely populated areas.
Wish you a good game and make a lot of money in the game as in your daily life.
Quilogy [2083745]
It's funny this is mentioned, as I feel like my faction gets a disproportionate number of Canadian players. I was under the impression that Torn had a cult following in Canada.

Great people, though. I don't think I've met one singular ass clown from Canada. At least not yet. :)
Quilogy [2083745]
Okay, okay, fine. There's at least one singular Canadian ass clown out there. But expect him to have a funny and quirky ass clown picture ready to fire off at any time.
Triplicant [2037705]
Meeting a certain now-friend for the first time, a while into our hanging out, I ask if he plays Torn.

"I will not join your cult!!!" was his rather heated response.

So, yeah. Cult following here is adequate.
Wiber [2065939]
There are many Canadian players. I have always thought Canadians were amongst the best people in the world. I was shocked to discover a few not so nice ones playing the game and even one Ass Clown. Didn't affect the average too much though.

This seems to hold true across the Torn population regardless of nationality. As a sub population of the human race the average decency rating seems quite high, though there are a few devout assholics (not of the clown variety) scattered here and there.
Titan [227473]
Considering one of the creators of the TC is from Canada (who is no longer part of the game), there are a lot of Canadian's here..
Fictifs [2327383]
So I'm not alone in a country north of the United States.

Maybe I have to cross the border before he builds a wall to the north. Before he orders the expulsion of the original Canadians.
It will be good, no singer like Celine Dion, no actor like William Shatner, ...
WitchChild [1987262]
Trudeau annulled canada...apparently we're the first postnational state. It's over. Too bad he didn't ask anyone in canada what they wanted.
Rayvon [2019500]
I'm the only Canadian in our faction .... Other than the few I ran into in the politics forum, I didn't realize there was quite so many around here lol