Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgotten security question answer

Started by Max_Cohen [512123] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Max_Cohen [512123]
So, I've forgotten the answer to my security question. I haven't had access to that section of my preferences for a long time because of this. However, now I would like to actually update my settings there but I'm stuck.

Is there any way to reset the security question answer?
Max_Cohen [512123]
OK. I saw someone mention that in a different thread but when I looked at the page it didn't seem like it would help.

I just used it to reset the security question and it was a lot less annoying than I expected.

Thanks.