Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI Share

Started by byebyeniklaus [2339581] on in Properties.

1 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
byebyeniklaus [2339581]
Hi everyone,


I am currently looking for a Private Island share. I am currently renting a 3700 base happy PI and need someone to cover the cost of upkeep - I'll handle the renting. Alternatively, I can move into one and cover the upkeep. I don't mind which way round it is, I just don't want to pay for both.... Gotta buy those E-DVDs ;)

So if you are interested just drop me a message :)

Thanks,

Valk.


EDIT: Sorry, completely missed the entire thread for this - :(