Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

abroad mission bug

Started by Smithie1993 [2130063] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Smithie1993 [2130063]
hello,

this is mission when you travel to SA and hit a person rifle only for hunt accident.

I actually f**k up first time traveling to SA first time I had equip my m16 rifle and flew away forgetting to get ammo 😒
next time I flew with ammo and did a few attempt attack killing him with only my rifle I got some plushies and flew back to find out the mission didn't actually finish wasting 75e really for nothing I only have 12 hour left for it and I'm stack for chain so
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
This is your last attack log (when you won) - www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e3775569530c17ee6b2ff240e93be7be. You used Kodachi Swords, not a rifle?
Smithie1993 [2130063]
wtf i diffenlty did'nt think I had click my sword I was always using the rifle to hurt him. should of f**king removed my other wepons then rip me.

thank you for clarifying 😊