Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot post in faction forums

Started by Xanet [2007324] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Xanet [2007324]
I cannot post in my faction forums. I can access the forums and read what's already there, but every time I try to post I got a 403 Forbidden and the page reloads. Tried clearing my cache for good measure, but didnt work. I'm on chrome.
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff
Thanks, you can try to split this post. As the problem is actually with the length of it.
We will work on this issue to allow large posts