Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awards total

Started by Two-D [2261445] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Two-D [2261445]
When I started playing and acheived a few awards on day 1 I decided to set myself a goal 150 awards before 150 days! Today I acheived my target!

150 awards in 135 days

On to the next challenge all be it I have no idea what that shall be