When I go into my bazaar, there's a little "Personalize" tab where you can change the name and description of your bazaar, and at the top of the screen it says, "Here you can give your bazaar a name and a description, people will see these when they come to your shop." However, in my almost 900 days of playing torn I have never seen a bazaar with a description, I can't even see the description of my own bazaar when I enter it. I've recently seen a screenshot of someone else's bazaar and there was a bunch of bold blue text above the items and that got me wondering why I never see anybody ever do anything with their bazaar description.
I put a description of big bold text on my own bazaar but when I go to my own profile and click bazaar from there it doesn't show up. I've visited a bunch of the more popular bazaars just to see if they had a description, I figured they'd do something but I see nothing. I've used Torn from multiple different devices, browsers, and locations in my time here but I can't recall ever seeing anything.
Is some kind of bug on my end? Have I clicked a button in settings long ago to turn bazaar descriptions off? Are bazaar descriptions are a feature that Chedburn disabled or something? Or is it just that people entering anything into their description just super rare so that I've never seen one?
I was thinking of making a bug report but I thought I'd ask here first in case there's a simple answer. Obviously not a game-breaking issue but I'm curious as to why I haven't seen one.
I put a description of big bold text on my own bazaar but when I go to my own profile and click bazaar from there it doesn't show up. I've visited a bunch of the more popular bazaars just to see if they had a description, I figured they'd do something but I see nothing. I've used Torn from multiple different devices, browsers, and locations in my time here but I can't recall ever seeing anything.
Is some kind of bug on my end? Have I clicked a button in settings long ago to turn bazaar descriptions off? Are bazaar descriptions are a feature that Chedburn disabled or something? Or is it just that people entering anything into their description just super rare so that I've never seen one?
I was thinking of making a bug report but I thought I'd ask here first in case there's a simple answer. Obviously not a game-breaking issue but I'm curious as to why I haven't seen one.