I would like to see a feature like a bar.
There are two ways that it could work.
1. kind of like flying. You sit in the bar for a given (maybe Random amount of time) and get nerve up to max X (100 maybe) without a booster cooldown
2. you can convert energy in Nerv at a given ration up to a daily max and without booster cooldown.
what do you think about that?
keffi
I think this could be an interesting new addition, maybe it could also be a new feature in territories. These bars could be available around the city in different territories.
Waitresses steal your money an drink 1000 cans of energy drink and Win a new gun
Wow, I think you may have a really good idea on your hands here. The flying time connection made me think of drug cooldown. You could have bars or different social clubs where you could use different drugs perhaps at a higher cost and higher OD chance. But you would have to spend time "flying" at the social club for the entire cooldown of the drug that you used. Perhaps cooldowns could be altered at different clubs or have different prices for unknown cooldowns or OD effects.
The prices and stock could change similar to stock in countries when you fly to them. Some drugs at some clubs might have higher OD chances, some might not, some could just continue to be the same random rate. I think it could really be awesome. Plus you could have a chat box for each club if desired so you could socialize. 'I also think that at bars or social clubs you would have some access to the casino. Maybe each club could have different games available.
Anyways, there's a lot of directions you could go with this. Great suggestion!