Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello im new

Started by YoungDaggerD [2295948] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
YoungDaggerD [2295948]
I'm new to this game and I really wanna get into the community if thereis a discord I can join can you tell me

And I need good armor I get one shot
Godhand00 [2344194]
Train your stats. Gear doesn't help much if you are a weakling. That's why I haven't bothered to get anything special for my equipment :). Join up with a faction and play often. They will help you if you aren't lazy. :)
Kayla [2031661]
There is a Discord. Torn's official Discord channel is linked at the top of Torn. There are also many unofficial Discord channels about torn which you can find in the Discord section of the forums.

New weapons and armor can be found on the item market. More important than your armor however is your stats. Weapons and armor are only augments to your stats. With no stats, not even the best gear is going to save you.

Here's a thread full of good general advice for new players http://tiny.cc/StarterGuides
P00CH [2170094]
Youre 80 days old and only level 6... I'm wondering if you've put any effort in to the game or just expected to level doing nothing over days offline?
Have a look through the forum threads that Kayla has listed above...
It really is amazing how an hour spent reading a guide or 2 can change your gameplay...