I'm trying to complete a casino based mission but High-Low isn't working, anyone know why or have any ideas?
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Gavin_Dymock [938138]
· 8 likes ·
mine is broke too. I always lose
Works fine for me, which bit do you think is not working?
mine is broke too. I always lose
I do that mission sometimes and a lot of the time one of the games involved one is broken, sometimes for a day or more. im not really much of a gambler but i have seen the games can break and i dont even visit the casino that often.
Yeah I agree too that's its broken, everyone in Torn should just get the High/Low merit *cough cough*
I click the High-Low option in the casino and just get a blank screen with High-Low written at the top of the screen.
Everything else at the casino works.
Everything else at the casino works.