Hey all,
We are developing a discord bot using discord.js, I wrote a function to pull information from the API using snekfetch, when I do it, my reply contains many lines, and is a full ClientRequest, but when he does it when the same script, he gets back an undefined response. There seems to be no difference in our setups, both using Node.js, both using discord.js, is there any reason that an API call would come back undefined?
Thanks!
We are developing a discord bot using discord.js, I wrote a function to pull information from the API using snekfetch, when I do it, my reply contains many lines, and is a full ClientRequest, but when he does it when the same script, he gets back an undefined response. There seems to be no difference in our setups, both using Node.js, both using discord.js, is there any reason that an API call would come back undefined?
Thanks!