I was walking home from the greengrocers and these haunting lyrics popped into my head::
I was thinking of some chords:
G/Bm/Em/Em7
C/C*b/ Asus2////
It had a really familiar tune, but I can't quite place it. Mind you, I had been listening to a lot of Beatles, especially Sgt Pepper.
I bought an aubergine today
I bought it in a shop on Gloucester Road.
The aubergine was really rather shit
Yeah, but I still bought it
Having bought the can
Of tomatoes and
The
tag-
le-
a-
tel-
le.
She'd bought a take-away, oh boy.
Saag paneer and a nice peshawari naan.
I had to put it in the fridge
And it went off some more.
Nobody was really sure it was an aubergine at all.
I really love pesh-
wa
aaaa
aaaa
ri...
naan
I was thinking of some chords:
G/Bm/Em/Em7
C/C*b/ Asus2////
It had a really familiar tune, but I can't quite place it. Mind you, I had been listening to a lot of Beatles, especially Sgt Pepper.
I bought an aubergine today
I bought it in a shop on Gloucester Road.
The aubergine was really rather shit
Yeah, but I still bought it
Having bought the can
Of tomatoes and
The
tag-
le-
a-
tel-
le.
She'd bought a take-away, oh boy.
Saag paneer and a nice peshawari naan.
I had to put it in the fridge
And it went off some more.
Nobody was really sure it was an aubergine at all.
I really love pesh-
wa
aaaa
aaaa
ri...
naan