Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

COMMUNITY OPINION

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 689 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Superior- [2131856]
# No caps today because this is a serious thread - 100T

Ladies and Gentlemen

On the forums recently our CM has received some backlash over entering Mr Torn.

This has caused a lot off diverse within the community which is only a good thing.

My question today is how do you think bogie has done since being our community manager

2. Is there anything you would like to see him do different

If you don’t want to comment you can answer on the poll.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
I think most of the people who complain about him are people who have been caught cheating.
Grafiti [1557036]
In my opinion bogie has been doing a great job.

But I wonder how it must be affecting bogie to have such a huge responsibility on his head,whilst at the same time being criticized by countless people who have no idea what it takes to do what he does and also considering the recent criticism about his Mr Torn entry.
Nightmare [1637448]
Hes fedded a couple irl buddies of mine, said they were 1 person. Kind of annoyed at that but idk the whole situation. I think one hacked the other. But the one that got hacked lost his account that he had a blue name on over it while the hacker got a 7day ban.

Other than that i havent heard any bad news so i guess he isnt doing to bad. He hasnt broken anything that i can remember so good on him for that.
Ego [2325940]
Bogie has done a great job as far as I'm concerned, I don't see why he can't participate in the competition when he's been an active player for years before becoming CM. It's just selfish to deny him that.

Edit: Wish there was an option to say both "f**k off 100T and Bogie is going a great job"
SporkMonkey [2065017]
For the most part, he has done well. I believe his greatest achievement has been stemming the flow of multis and cheating. That's the hero we needed.

I have only had one issue with him, and that comes from a wishy washy application of the forum rules. Some people are allowed to get away with flaming depending on who they are or who they are saying it to.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
And yet, you still did. Because that's the kind of jerk you are.

I'm perfectly willing to put my reputation up against yours. Your lies do nothing to change who I am.
KermodeBear [2011760]
Bogie is doing an exceptional job. I don't necessarily agree with every decision that is made, but when we get an explanation it is always reasonable. Bogie gives us as much information as can be given and is very patient. Can't really ask for anything more.


Ninivah disliked your post

Hm...
Mobb-Deep [1731104]
I reported blatant multi abuse and the report was locked with the reported account being declared "clean". Why? Multihunter 100% didn't pick up any money/item transfer. So multi's are fine if you don't feed the main. Cool. Must be why there are so many inactive players in TV networks/Oil rigs. As long as they dont feed the main they can keep the company working. Who knows maybe they even work for 300k with high stats. To save "director" some $$$.