Hey guys I have an issue I started a new adulthood novelties company and noticed that after 3 days I have not had any customers or income it’s fully upgraded, fully stocked and fully staffed so not sure what’s the issue also has an advertisement budget
No customers
Started by Pledge-Leader [2112785] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Have you set pricing for the stock?
Lol .....I feel so silly now ... ...no I did not set a price for stock don’t know how I missed that
I’ll set the prices now
sorry for bothering you unnecessarily my friend
I’ll set the prices now
sorry for bothering you unnecessarily my friend
Not a problem, closing report.