Day 8, with a top kill streak of 105 with just over 20,000 battle stats. Waiting to unlock global gym for my next few happy jumps.
Level 16 :)
Started by Godhand00 [2344194] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HerrSchmidt [2069746]
· 7 likes ·
shut the f*ck up you little retard i have just started this game again and guess what i have in my inventory 1 fing pepper spray and it would make it much easier if i didnt have a little 12 …
There goes your kill streak :( but definitely, keep at those gym gains!
Holy shit how much money did you spend.
shut the f*ck up you little retard i have just started this game again and guess what i have in my inventory 1 fing pepper spray and it would make it much easier if i didnt have a little 12 yo who probably spends all his time on this game being all retarted
What exactly have I done to deserve this sort of response?
wanting to unlock global?
RIP in advance :)
RIP in advance :)
Yeah. I was just playing around with Vladar's spreadsheet a few days ago and noticed I'd get more stats if I did that. I did it after I was thinking about trying to earn more money to do more happy jumps but I'm not sure how hard core I am going to play.
THIS IS HILARIOUS. I mean , stop being rude it’s a great accomplishment
3 donator packs, 1 subscription. I don't think I'll be spending more than that other than to keep my subscription up. The rest was just a one time jump up in my networth since the casino is risky.