Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONE!!!

Started by manic [1554958] on in Attacking.

52 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

manic [1554958]
Buying losses 250k 300k 350k (I want to get these bloody loses done quicker!!) each

I need A LOT (over 3,000 1,800 1,000 worth) so knock yourselves out! Just 200!!!!

NOTE: I GO THROUGH MY LOGS AND PAY LOSSES ONCE TWICE (work permitting) A DAY!!!

Seeing as I am so close to the end I'll be paying per event!!! SO LET'S GET THIS FINISHED!!!

FROM THE 7th AUG to 16th AUG I WILL BE ON HOLIDAY WITH INTERMITENT INTERNET!!! I WILL GET AROUND TO YOU, BUT I AIN'T PAYING A FECKIN FORTUNE FOR INTERNET ACCESS ON A BOAT IN THE NORTH SEA!!! PLEASE DON'T PANIC!!

Back home now, so will try to do two daily payments to help you guys out!!

Those who do bulk and REGULAR hits (that's 25+ a every day, not a solitary pissant hit and then going to someone else because they've offered you 300,001 per hit) I will reward at the end... :)

Finished!!!
manic [1554958]
Yeah - If it takes 1 hit or 20 hits, as long as it's a loss...

(And before you ask about payment - please read my opening comment)
manic [1554958]
Thanks!
(I'm on a boat by Amsterdam and getting shouted at by missus for doing torn - so I'll get to it ASAP!!!)