Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Negative Racing Points

Started by MonicaH [2008963] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
MonicaH [2008963]
I was on a bit outdated chrome on android.

I bought a few upgrades for my NSX and then, I guess I had 5 racing points and I tried to buy the front mounted intercooler (6 racing points).
Then I saw the "You have -1 racing points."
I went did a few other stuff like crimes and stuff alike; Then I came back to the upgrades to share that line. And I realised I have 5 racing points AND the front mounted intercooler was installed.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I checked your logs and can't find that buy - perhaps there was some sort of confusion? Can you please try to replicate this on any other detail, that you don't have atm?
Stewie [1494547]
But you can confirm that you do not have the upgrade that you mentioned in the OP?

If you do, perhaps you have a screenshot?
MonicaH [2008963]
I didn't take a screenshot.
I'm 100% sure I haven't misread something
I tried to buy the 6 point upgrade when it actually bought it, I scrolled up and realized I had negative RPs remaining. Then I go around a bit and then return to copy that line when I see I have 5 racing points and the upgrade isn't uninstalled. I've been using it ever since.
Didn't occur second time. I tried buying things I couldn't afford.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I still don't see anything unusual in logs, I believe it was some sort of temp client issue. Please report, if this will happen again.
MonicaH [2008963]
Sure I will.
Can't you see how many points I have before and after that upgrade is made?

Also thanks for letting me keep this freebie