Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is FTWD good?

Started by RottenRioter [1592216] on in TV & Movies.

10 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
RottenRioter [1592216]
I watched the first season but wasn't compelled to watch any other seasons?

***(Please no spoilers in case you convince me to watch it!)***
MadHatter [486416]
I tried watching a bit of it, but I was put off by the substantial quality drop between TWD and FTWD. But now that TWD has officially died in my eyes, I might give it a shot.
Afterlife [1878832]
FTWD is just like TWD ... it's a roller coaster .. sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. I personally liked the first season of FTWD and much of the second season .. but like TWD it gets stale and there is a lack of characters to care about..
MadHatter [486416]
Agreed. I loved his character development throughout the first 6 or so seasons, but they really broke him down before his departure from TWD. I would have loved to have seen more batshit Morgan (like he was after his wife/son died, before Rick saved him). Even some brutal lone wanderer Morgan would have been awesome.
Afterlife [1878832]
Yeah man, crazy Morgan was good but that "All life is precious" side killed it for me. Same with Jesus though .. both of them should've been out there wiping our hordes .. instead they wasted away with boring story lines. A lone wanderer story line would've been good too as long as he butchered every walker he saw along the way.
MadHatter [486416]
Yeah, his super pacifist side was deeply irritating, and I agree about Jesus. Both of them were extremely skilled fighters. That first scene where Jesus was introduced was so awesome...... and then they were like "nah f**k it, let's keep him in Hilltop"
MadHatter [486416]
Wait, they killed off Jesus? Was it a good death at least?

Edit: I just looked it up. It wasn't an awful death, but it certainly wasn't a great one. I guess at least they didn't have him falling off a f**king horse onto rebar.

Edit 2: Okay, I just watched the scene. It was, in fact, not a good death. That was some cheap-ass shit for a main character.