Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subcriber ran out

Started by Qert [2075642] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ampheromine [2065865]
Upon checking user's logs, I can confirm his subscription is supposed to be recurring. It renewed last month but not for this month with no log of cancellation or payment failure.
Qert [2075642]
It came through 30 minutes ago, but my subscriber should not have ran out if its recurring? It should automatically continue, yes?
Stewie [1494547]
PayPal often has a delay before the recurring payment is processed, I believe. Amazon too.

I will pass this over to Joshua to see if there's anything that can be done about the missed rewards, however. I can't make any promises though.
Qert [2075642]
Thanks, so I could potentially have to deal with this problem everything month because of the time of which I bought subscriber?
Banana_King [2242061]
I had a similar problem. Caught it 2 days ago. Blue star was gone, no notice. I cancelled and resubscribed in time but I'm curious about why this happened.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hi sorry about that, it seems that PayPal were slow to update your subscription - this shouldn't be an issue in the future. I have manually triggered the subscriber item event for you.