I would like to know the point of praying at the church
Praying
Started by Drunkcat [2333346] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- LindyMc [2241105]
· 11 likes ·
I suspect it does exactly the same as praying in the real world - Nothing
Also some people also swear that it increases the luck of finding things on city map ... Who knows. As Yasen said there is merits for it. Also for donating to the church.
I suspect it does exactly the same as praying in the real world - Nothing
If you pray enough, the Flying Spaghetti Monster will bless you with extra Parmesan
If you pray twice a day, at least 8 hours apart for about two weeks, you'll get a merit.
It's not quite as exact as that. I got the merit in less time, and I don't know that I prayed at 8 hour intervals, but it's basically hours apart.
Based on Yasen's post above, it sounds like you might get by with doing it just once a day, but this is the first I've heard of that.
It's not quite as exact as that. I got the merit in less time, and I don't know that I prayed at 8 hour intervals, but it's basically hours apart.
Based on Yasen's post above, it sounds like you might get by with doing it just once a day, but this is the first I've heard of that.
It's been a while since I've done mine and I believe that was the advice I got. Double checking with Tempest's guide you're correct, 2 per day 8-10 hour gaps between.