We west of Africa yet I see no Honour Bar
Sierra Leone
Started by Bami [1999442] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dj_Silver [267061]
· 2 likes ·
i'm from the Moon.. is it posible to add the Lunar Eclipse to honor the moon people ?? [image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com] on Topic; Happy they added your country flag =) - Vicki- [2352142]
· 2 likes ·
Nah bro. It's more important to have flags that represent dead causes like the Confederate flag LMAO - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Sure, this has been added.
So, you are reporting that there's no country flag honour bar for "Sierra Leone"?
Update please?
Yes
there ain’t no honour bar
I’m Sierra Leonean
there ain’t no honour bar
I’m Sierra Leonean
I guess we can pass to Joe and see if this is at all possible to do.
Please do
I’ll love to have my country flag on
it will make me proud
I’ll love to have my country flag on
it will make me proud
In that case, might as well add all officially acknowledged country flags of the world, seems easy enough to add a few simple colours and banners like that imo.
Nah bro. It's more important to have flags that represent dead causes like the Confederate flag LMAO
Sure, this has been added.
The colours are backwards
its supposed to be Green White Blue
its supposed to be Green White Blue
i'm from the Moon.. is it posible to add the Lunar Eclipse to honor the moon people ??
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
on Topic; Happy they added your country flag =)
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
on Topic; Happy they added your country flag =)
hahahaah dead !!
Actually, the flag seems to be tilted to the right, so the flag is correct.