http://torn.azurewebsites.net/
Looked through several pages of posts in this forum to try to find where this started, or additional information about it. No luck so far.
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with Tornado, and knows how it calculates malus energy. Specifically, if its indeed counting revives as a malus, what E amount does it use for this? Since it can vary..... I cant currently do revives yet or I would test it out myself. Other than that uncertainty it is a pretty good quick pre attack check to see if you can win or not.
Looked through several pages of posts in this forum to try to find where this started, or additional information about it. No luck so far.
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with Tornado, and knows how it calculates malus energy. Specifically, if its indeed counting revives as a malus, what E amount does it use for this? Since it can vary..... I cant currently do revives yet or I would test it out myself. Other than that uncertainty it is a pretty good quick pre attack check to see if you can win or not.