Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nascar

Started by TwstdInsightOut [1893719] on in Sports.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
TwstdInsightOut [1893719]
Nascar fans here?

I'm going to my first race next weekend at Michigan International Speedway. Doing the whole weekend camping thing. Watching the qualifying and truck race aswell. Getting pretty excited for that lol.



Aside from that, what does everyone think of the racing this year? I personally find it better than it's been in quite a while. This new package brings most tracks to life and offers some great racing. Let's hope they can build well off of this package and not ruin it lol
Ringo9 [2394650]
I also went to the Michigan race in August. It was a fun experience. Overall, the racing is pretty good.

Chase coming back from going head on into the heartburn turn and coming back to win at the Roval was incredible.
TwstdInsightOut [1893719]
Yes that was awesome lol so glad he won!
I was pulling for truex but said if he cant get it done then it better be chase lol.

Where did you sit in Michigan?