Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferal

Started by Lewiss [2012107] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lewiss [2012107]
My buddy said he signed up with my name but i didn't get the notification?
i know how this usually works ill get him to post here.
Grif [882958]
you cant just pretend you refered people, thats how you get in trouble

You are not getting the referal as you did not refer the person to the game,

Closed
Jetta_RexIs_007 [2078902]
Hey, Grif!!!

I had the same problem, I refered a friend to the game and I did not know that the recruiting citizen thing existed. Now it has been a long time but I was wondering if you could add him.

Thanks