Just before 1.08am tct, I tried to use an FHC. Screen just gave me the row of dots under the selected item, doctorn flashed up a "your energy is full message". Waited a little, refreshed the page. My FHC total went down from 26 to 24. I only confirmed to use once.
FHC use issue
Started by GruntPuppy [2105484] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
GruntPuppy [2105484] ×1
| 05-08-2019 01:26:22 | GruntPuppy used a Feathery Hotel Coupon gaining 150 energy and 500 happiness |
Mentions: GruntPuppy [2105484]
total held before use was 26, total after was 24. I used one, but TWO were taken from my inventory.
Pushed to bogie for a deeper check!
My logs confirm the same as above. I think you may have just misread here sorry.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]