Just noticed I have 253 racing points and I'm still class c. Don't I upgrade at 250?
Racing
Started by LapisLazuli [2144604] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Have you gotten any from various job specials? Those don't count towards the total.
You have to earn 250 points in that Class to upgrade.
You probably had some leftover points from the class before so haven’t actually accrued the required points yet.
You probably had some leftover points from the class before so haven’t actually accrued the required points yet.
Thanks. I thought it was 250 points in total, as that's what the guides seem to say. Pretty sure I went up to class c with 100 pts, not 125 though.
Yes it's 250 points total, so you should have upgraded if you earned those all by racing.
Did you earn any from job specials like Billie suggested? If not you could create a bug report and have staff look into it.
Did you earn any from job specials like Billie suggested? If not you could create a bug report and have staff look into it.
Thanks. No job specials. Will do a bug report if it doesn't sort itself