I think you should create the rotating screen on the phone. Because we can see the landscape screen easier than the portrait screen, like on PC.
Rotate the screen
Started by Meladin [1961233] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VVoozy [2110553]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
What do you mean? There is a landscape mode when you rotate the screen.
Like this
[image: i.imgur.com]
Like this
[image: i.imgur.com]
Not in the apps, which I guess is what OP is referring to. Or at least, definitely not in Android app, I haven't tested iOS.
OP, you can just login through a browser if you wish to view in landscape mode. And if on Android, you can use Kiwi browser to install Doctorn so you still get notifications etc.
edit: yeah just seen the added screenshot. I think OP is referring to apps.
OP, you can just login through a browser if you wish to view in landscape mode. And if on Android, you can use Kiwi browser to install Doctorn so you still get notifications etc.
edit: yeah just seen the added screenshot. I think OP is referring to apps.
Ah, I stand corrected, I was checking the wrong settings section. Thanks for the tip!
Thank you very much.