Welcome to Torn City!
Equilibrium is looking for new members, and I would like to offer you a home in our faction.
I see you are a subscriber. That's great, because we have only one real requirement: donator or subscriber status. Why? Because we believe it is important to support the developers of Torn.
We offer free medical items, armor, weapons, and of course drugs! All members benefit from our faction perks: 7% increased gym gains in all stats and +8 items when traveling.
We enjoy helping new players establish themselves in the game. If you are interested in joining us, go to the Equilibrium page and click Apply. Be sure to mention my name so we know whether someone already spoke with you. If you need to cancel an existing faction application, go to your settings: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management
I look forward to meeting you! Please feel free to message me with any enquiries ;-)
Equilibrium is looking for new members, and I would like to offer you a home in our faction.
I see you are a subscriber. That's great, because we have only one real requirement: donator or subscriber status. Why? Because we believe it is important to support the developers of Torn.
We offer free medical items, armor, weapons, and of course drugs! All members benefit from our faction perks: 7% increased gym gains in all stats and +8 items when traveling.
We enjoy helping new players establish themselves in the game. If you are interested in joining us, go to the Equilibrium page and click Apply. Be sure to mention my name so we know whether someone already spoke with you. If you need to cancel an existing faction application, go to your settings: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management
I look forward to meeting you! Please feel free to message me with any enquiries ;-)