I followed this mission and did the tasks, they have an Empty Wallet? I also sent them $1.00 but mission wont trigger as "completed" do I just mug them again? or what do I do?
I'm confused TED, I dunno what to do about a comhumdrum I got. See this punk RedDaggerowes me money, but soon as I ask for it back he's all like "Oh poor baby Duke needs his money back because he's broke and he's gonna cry if he don't get it wah wah wah".
Okay so first off I ain't no baby, I ain't even never been a baby. When I came out of my momma I was already a real hairy man. That's probably why she left me in that dumpster for the cops to find. My main problem is that I want my money back, but I don't wanna look like I need the money back, you get what I'm sayin? I want people to think I got so much paper lying around the place that I could, I dunno, open a paper factory.
Look, go and get my money back off this jerk. Mug em for whatever cash they got on them, even if it takes a couple of tries! Then give them that money straight back, because that'll teach RedDagger that I want their money, but I don't need it.
I'm confused TED, I dunno what to do about a comhumdrum I got. See this punk RedDaggerowes me money, but soon as I ask for it back he's all like "Oh poor baby Duke needs his money back because he's broke and he's gonna cry if he don't get it wah wah wah".
Okay so first off I ain't no baby, I ain't even never been a baby. When I came out of my momma I was already a real hairy man. That's probably why she left me in that dumpster for the cops to find. My main problem is that I want my money back, but I don't wanna look like I need the money back, you get what I'm sayin? I want people to think I got so much paper lying around the place that I could, I dunno, open a paper factory.
Look, go and get my money back off this jerk. Mug em for whatever cash they got on them, even if it takes a couple of tries! Then give them that money straight back, because that'll teach RedDagger that I want their money, but I don't need it.
- Successfully mug RedDagger
- Give them all of their money back.
Mentions: RedDagger [804437]