When I type any message in chat boxes, I have to type again and then need to press Enter again to post
Chat box problem
Started by ChainingBeast [1574514] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Perhaps you can explain the problem a bit better? Maybe you have a screen recording of the issue?
Actually I don't have any any screenshot....but sometimes I need to press Enter key two times to put my chat.
Is it the same on another browser?
If not, can you try clearing your cache for the browser you are currently using?
What about extensions? Running any? If so, try disabling them to see if they are the cause?
If not, can you try clearing your cache for the browser you are currently using?
What about extensions? Running any? If so, try disabling them to see if they are the cause?
Update please?
No update provided. If you can provide the additional details, feel free to create a new report.
Thanks.
Thanks.