graveyard
grave
Started by BirdPerson [1952157] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 137
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Great trader, been dealing with him for over a month or so now and he’s been good to me. Trades are mug free, he has decent prices and helps you out with some advice if you need it!
bump
Awesome trader. I've done lots of trades with him and he's never mugged me once. He's a nice guy overall, and I definitely recommend trading.
bump
Awesome Dude!
Great guy
I have not traded many times with him but the times I have been great. He is not a mugger. Great prices and efficient
Good prices, quick reply, no scams, easy peasy to deal with.
bump
Just wanted to say that this trader was Mug Free and only took about 10 mins or less to calculate 930 items and plus did an receipt for it. Totally cool little feature on an trade. Would recommend him to any peeps looking to sell in bulk.
Fair prices, quick trade. I will be back
Same ^
Great trade, just joined the game and he's giving awesome prices for the stuff! +rep
good trader bump
R+
R+
bump
bump
bump
bump
This dude is the real deal. Very fast and efficient and sells for a good price