Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.2.13 issue

Started by Disguy00x [2178261] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Disguy00x [2178261]
I just put money down at the casino 20,000,000 I hit 21 but got mugged simotaniously and all my money disappeared (the mugging was for 43k)
Stewie [1494547]
155528474721782612019-08-10 18:31:111494,715445,788-48,927/loader.php?sid=attackData&mode=json
155528332221782612019-08-10 18:31:03920,494,715494,715-20,000,000/loader.php?sid=blackjackJson&rfcv=5d4f0d426dc2f
As far as I can see, there's no issue with the logs? Simply looks like the money was added to the game as normal, and then you was mugged shortly afterwards correctly for what you had left.