Have a great day to everyone that's celebrating.
To everyone that's not, have a great day in general (:
Eid Mubarak!
what's that?
It's a Muslim Christmas.
Someone else will provide more detail.
oh well I know nothing
lol xD
as always I know nothing, because I'm a nacho maker
Islamic festival based on commemorating Ibrahim (Abraham) and his sacrifice.
Not really impressed with the animal sacrifices occurring out on our roadways. Some cultures shouldn't attempt to mix, or should attenuate to adapt to host culture.
Khair Mubarak.
And ignore Hoch he def a Muslim Hater.
I am?
Or do I see that Islam and its activities not compatible with Western Culture.
Before you label make sure your label maker is on the right setting.
Maybe you do not go and agree with them. But what would you say if someone came into a Merry Christmas thread and started giving off their hate from Christianity for what they have done to the Native Americans, and first nations, and plenty of natives elsewhere. Christian views are not all that compatible with others either. Because they still want to convert everyone. The killing is not there as much as it was because the more focus of where Christianity has dominance have become cultures of Freedom of religion. Where they could no longer get away with such things. Especially as people progress.
Hate?
No.
But I do find it very offensive that several streets in my childhood neighbourhood have been turned into an open air slaughterhouse. That is my concern.
I doubt they would be as accommodating of Christmas celebrations in any Muslim country. So put away your virtue cosmetics.
Eid Muburak!
Ps, please stay on topic.
Happy Eid Mubarak!
Greet from Indonesia
Dont draw any cartoons and stay off the footpaths
i might be late but its better late than never.
:) I miss my long weekend. Eid Hajj was back to back public holiday with our Singapore's national day.
arghhh hate working lol