Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iOS navbar not loading

Started by bballdaniel3 [1605235] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
bballdaniel3 [1605235]
iOS 10.1.1, in both safari and the app v0.2.17 the navigation bar to see energy levels, nerve, go to the gym, do crimes, etc doesn't load.

I've tried clearing my cache and that doesn't fix it. Additionally, I'm not sure if this is related or not, but when I click on the View detailed stats button from the Home page, I receive the error 'ReferenceError: Can't find variable fetch'

Screenshot:
[image: i.imgur.com]
You can see both the error and the navbar failing to load in said screenshot.

GIF:
https://imgur.com/a/8YluRkF
bballdaniel3 [1605235]
Update on this, a few times today it was working for a bit. Closing that tab and reopening torn seemed to bring the issue back though. I didn't notice anything special that I was doing that could have caused it.
bballdaniel3 [1605235]
When I was getting bookmarks for specific pages ready, I noticed that some pages work fine while others aren't. If I go to a page where the navbar actually loads in, then when I use it to travel to different pages, it loads fine on the previously broken pages.

Here is a video where I first go to the index by loading torn.com, it isn't loading here, but then I go to a new tab and go to my faction page where it loads fine. I then go to the forums page through the navbar and it loads fine there, but when opening the forums page directly through the URL it doesn't load. Let me know if you need me to do any more tests/have any questions. Apologies for the blurs, Just covering up my bookmarks and some other tabs I had open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUDuVwWobBA