Resolved : But I don't know how to close the thread
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
This belongs in maybe trade? Also people who have 8* companies are probably already married or have the merits. Lastly, that's not a fair trade at all. People buy trains and if you're getting 10 trains that means everyone is getting no train. This will make your coworkers very disgruntle, which would cost the company money as players tend not to leave if they aren't getting trained unless there are other incentives.
Perhaps offer to buy trains (in which case this would absolutely belong in trade) or find a good job that trains you regularly and wait patiently. We all were were you are and it takes a while to build up yourself.
Perhaps offer to buy trains (in which case this would absolutely belong in trade) or find a good job that trains you regularly and wait patiently. We all were were you are and it takes a while to build up yourself.
19 days old, 25 xanax, 500 mil bazaar sales.. own a bazaar, live in a pi.. nah.. u can afford it.
Trying hard so much is the reason I've not money to buy trains (Travels can bought me refils, xan and PI renting but not much more). And for the bazard sales I tried buying and reselling xan but that doesn't works xD
But thanks for the comment, I guess that means I made a good start ! :)
But thanks for the comment, I guess that means I made a good start ! :)
just report your own thread and ask it to be graved staff get to it pretty quick
Moved to Graveyard.