f**k racists. May they all burn in hell and etern fire
Android App v0.2.13 issue
Started by Johnny_Love [2323738] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Ok.
If you have user's you need to report for discrimination, file a player report under the correct category.
Otherwise, I don't believe there's anything here I can assist with.. if you have a bug, or issue with the game itself, you are more than welcome to create a new report with relevant information / appropriate title.
Thanks.
Otherwise, I don't believe there's anything here I can assist with.. if you have a bug, or issue with the game itself, you are more than welcome to create a new report with relevant information / appropriate title.
Thanks.