Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SERIOUSLY, OMG!

Started by Flak [2091491] on in Technology.

6 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

daprinceomar [2125322]
All apples have the Fold ability.

This is how you do it:

1)Take any Iphone
2) Fold as hard as you can til it snaps in the middle
3) Throw in trash
4) Buy a Samsung Galaxy
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
Help, I have trouble folding a round object...

I just skipped to the last step and hopefully the Galaxy ships fast enough.... I heard it's a big bang of a product.