Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue during wall hit while chaining

Started by CarlosTheDwarf [2103309] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
CarlosTheDwarf [2103309]
I made an attack during a chain to somebody sitting on a wall - I hit them once and dealt enough damage to defeat them, but I got a message saying they were already hospitalized. I checked their profile and they were fine.

Attack log

Faction recent attacks says I escaped from the fight but I'm now sitting on the wall anyway even though I 'escaped' (I wasn't before).
Seems like a bug?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
When exactly you saw that message, right after they was defeated? Have you clicked ‘leave/mug/hosp’?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs they were hosped while doing crime right before you tried to finish the fight, so it's ok. And they really medded out a several seconds after.