So three of us bought HRG stocks, all different amounts but none the less the same stocks. After 2 days I put mine up for sale, person two put his up about 6 hours later, person 3 put his up 1 day later than me. The strange thing is the person who listed the stocks 3 days later sold first then the 2nd person and I still haven't sold mine. I'm still over 400 in the queue for it. Can explain how this happens?
Selling
Started by AerodyNet [850068] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Smaller quantities of stocks sell faster. See https://www.torn.com/wiki/Stock_Exchange#Selling_Stocks