I am unable to purchase donator packs over the app. I click on donator store and it prompts with it being unavailable at this time and redirects me to the home page.
Android App-Donator Purchase
Started by MistressYoshi [2333198] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
This is due to terms in Google Play's Content policy that says we cannot accept payment methods other than their own in the app. You will be able to use any other browser to do this - at least for …
[image: i.imgur.com]I am currently having the same issue. This appears when ever I attempt to buy a donator pack or visit the donator house.
This is due to terms in Google Play's Content policy that says we cannot accept payment methods other than their own in the app.
You will be able to use any other browser to do this - at least for now.
Thanks.
You will be able to use any other browser to do this - at least for now.
Thanks.