Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reconstruction Mission Undoable

Started by katey4ever [2148738] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
katey4ever [2148738]
Hey! So I am working on the following mission from Duke:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Which is fine, however I keep stalemating every single time. Which isn't the problem so much as every single hit is mitigated and I cannot damage the target. I don't get damaged either, however I need to be able to at least damage the target to be able to complete the mission.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Never had this happen before, and I tried multiple times with different temp weapons, no success.
Stewie [1494547]
This is because their defense is 14x higher than what your strength is.

You need to try the likes of Epinephrine, or Vicodin. It's not a bug though.